Quality you’ll see for yourself
As a new Phelps Home buyer you’ll be taken through an entire process, from inspecting your home during the construction process to seeing the results of scheduled quality control inspections. You can be confident in the quality of construction because you’ll see it for yourself.
The quality experience of buying a Phelps home extends to you because each custom home community is masterfully planned. The architecturally controlled colour palettes, unit locations and green space come together to create a diverse yet harmonious neighbourhood that you will be proud to be part of for years to come.
The neighbourhoods host barbecues and other homeowner-driven events to welcome friends and families to enjoy the lifestyle you’ve created away from the bustle of the big city.
Each of our new homes is covered under warranty and our dedicated customer service team will continue to provide personal attention and care for your needs after you move in.
Commitment to durability and safety
Phelps Home standard features protect against damage and extend the lifespan of your home. In with the quality, out with the worry with features like these:
- Extra weeping tile and Delta MS waterproofing membrane provide superior protection against moisture and leakage into your basement
- Safety drain protects against water damage to your basement in the event of sub-pump failure
- Screwed and glued sub-flooring provides extra strength and durability
- 36oz. wear-resistant nylon carpet experiences less wear than standard 32oz. carpet
- Commercial grade trusses provide extra resilience and a resilient channel on the underside of trusses keeps ceiling flat and prevents cracking
- Saw-cut control joints in basements, garages and porches prevent cracking
- Hollow structural steel columns better support handrails than standard pinned tallow posts
- Exterior stone façade, brick skirt, aluminum frieze board and window trim, and PVC detail protect your home from the elements and reduce exterior maintenance
- Solid rebar on exterior flatwork is stronger and more durable than standard iron mesh
- Double row of rebar around foundation adds structural strength to your home
- 30-year shaker style shingle extends the life of your roof beyond code
Phelps Homes Ltd. reserves the right to substitute alternative materials and fixtures of equal or better quality. All illustrations are artist’s concepts. Marketing plans are approximate dimensions only and actual sizes may vary slightly. If for any reason the vendor is unable to provide any of the items or upgrades, Phelps Homes’ liability is limited to the refund of any monies paid by the purchaser for that item. Any items provided at no charge shall bare no cash value. Specifications and conditions are subject to change without notice, E. & O. E.